It’s National “Stop Procrastination Day”!

by Shari on September 6, 2013

Well, as I told you a few days ago, I’m still a dried-up husk of a woman.

But I’m reviving myself enough to tell you two things.

First. I’m In The Powder Room with some tips on how to make the most of today’s national holiday, “Stop Procrastination Day”.  So if you have issues with procrastination, head over there and drink up the waters of my wisdom.

And then I had to show you this.

Did I ever mention how much my family loves water parks? And how much they like to make me go on rides that really should be illegal but for some reason are not? It might be a little hard to tell from this picture, but I’m shooting down a nearly vertical slope and will proceed to shoot up the other side and give myself a wicked case of whiplash in the process as my head snapped back and bounced off that red inner tube. Yeah, the 16-year old ride operator had said, “You probably wanna tuck yer neck”, but that was the instructional understatement of the year. I probably should have refused to go down the minute I saw that she was wearing a safety harness.

Is it any wonder that I’m a husk?

Jenn @ Something Clever 2.0 September 6, 2013 at 2:38 pm

I love rides, but that just looks like something that’ll get you on “America’s Funniest Home Videos.”

Anna Lefler September 6, 2013 at 7:20 pm

I would just like to state for the record that I did NOT put off reading this post.

Procrastination be darned!

XO
A.

Linda Roy September 7, 2013 at 3:02 am

You may be a husk, but you’re a brave husk.

Lauren September 8, 2013 at 4:11 am

BRAVE CHICK. YOU IMPRESS ME.

Tinne from Tantrums and Tomatoes September 12, 2013 at 7:00 pm

See this is why I have vertigo: it gives me an excuse to avoid this sort of madness.
Why I’d never make it alive to the top of the stairs to begin with!

Lady Jennie September 16, 2013 at 8:30 am

Come on! What are you talking about? You’re a young babe!

August Ames Workout July 11, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Bring your knees toward your chest until they are
at a 90 degree angle. This is the number 1 explanation for the creation of vocal nodules,
which is a serious physical ailment that needs medical intervention to remedy.
This program is a set of exercise with physical, sports and
entertainment as a whole.

live webcams August 24, 2014 at 8:32 am

As I’ve already mentioned from the begging, modeling is a
serious thing, so make sure you are giving 100%. Are you worried that you’re placing too
great a burden on your partner to look after
the kids. Your hard wiring is how you will naturally execute things, how
you make decisions as well as your communication style and needs.