Winner of The Dog-Butt-Dignifier

by Shari on November 17, 2011

I know you're trembling with anticipation, but before we get to the drum roll and triumphant reveal of the winner, I'd just like you to know that I'm on Aiming Low today. And the name of my article is "In Praise of One Single Solid White Pubic Hair." Intrigued or frightened? Whatever it takes to get you over there works for me.

And now…

Pugbutts2

You just can never see that picture enough times, right? I know I can't.

Thanks to Rear Gear, I seem to have tapped into a whole new blogging community. There appear to be approximately 1, 946, 823 blogs out there devoted to pugs and pugpeople.

An embarrassingly small number, considering the importance of the subject matter.

And I've discovered quite a few of them, thanks to three great gals. We send a big wet smelly dogfood kiss to The Foo and Gen over at Utterly Chaotic (check out their picture on Pug o' the Week) and their mama, Peta.

We also had lovely visits from Guy Noir, Private Pug, and from The Wrigglebutts and Sara, the owner of a pug with a rhythmic anus, and of course our dear friends, Joe, Katie and Spike. And we love you all.

But our winner of the fabulous Radioactive Butt Cover–

Screen shot 2011-11-14 at 10.52.43 PM
–is Salinger the Pug from "Multum in Parvo"… with a Cinnabon tail!

(In case you don't know and you're too tired to Google it, "multum in parvo" means "much in little". How much do I love that?)

Congratulations, Salinger, you flamer, you! Cover that anus with pride! We love ya, dawg!

********

If you enjoyed this post or even if you were deeply troubled by it, come over and Like us on Facebook. Becuse, really, what's not to Like?

Agent99 November 17, 2011 at 4:00 pm

A more deserving flamer….I mean pug, I do not know!!!!

dusty earth mother November 17, 2011 at 4:14 pm

I agree!

Butterfingers for Breakfast November 17, 2011 at 7:48 pm

I don’t know if I will be able to sleep tonight after seeing this picture AGAIN! jk. I’m glad some other dog’s behind will now be dignified.

Anna Lefler November 17, 2011 at 11:06 pm

My butt feels more dignified just reading this.
Cheers!
Anna

Laura and Salinger The Pug November 18, 2011 at 3:53 am

**throwing glitter**
WHOOHOOOO!!!! SERIOUSLY, so excited to win this fabulous prize! Thank you!!!!
I really don’t feel that my flapper needs to be covered, but perhaps it’s best until I can get back to the salon for my next bleaching appointment.
Ok, SERIOUSLY, only 1, 946, 823 PugBlogs out there???? What the HELL? Step it UP, peeps!!!!
Mom is all excited anytime she finds fellow crazy PugPeeps (Thanks for hooking us up Auntie Peta!)
PugLove and Judy Garland tunes,
S-Dog

dusty earth mother November 18, 2011 at 7:04 am

Did you sleep, Brook? Inquiring pug minds want to know.

dusty earth mother November 18, 2011 at 7:07 am

Okay, LauraandSalinger, **throwing glitter** made me laugh out loud–totally stealing that. Congrats, stinker! Send me your mailing address so I can get this out to you!